We have a flexible approach to our training courses. We work with your school to develop training that is appropriate to staff and the schools needs.
We work on site with your equipment to show how you can get the best from your ICT investments.
Here is a list of our recent training courses: If you can’t see a course that meets your needs get in touch and we can discuss what would work in your school.
- The Interactive Classroom – develop your knowledge and use of interactive technologies in the classroom
- Lights Camera Action: An introduction to video green screening and animation in the classroom
- Creating a radio station in the classroom: A fun and motivating way to develop literacy skills
- Web 2.0 in the classroom – whats all the fuss about ? Collaboration and tools in the classroom
- iPads in the classroom – explore different ways the iPad can be used to support learning creatively in the classroom – click on the link to see more detail